It is an intercooperation project that integrates 9 cooperatives, in order to collaborate strategically in the hotel, tourism and silver economy sector.
The companies that have joined this new initiative are: Enea, ERREKA, Fagor Electronica, GERODAN S.Coop., KIDE S. Coop., KREAN Group, ONDOAN, ONNERA Contract and ULMA Architectural Solutions and include a whole catalog of products and services, such as design and manufacture of furniture, automatic access, television, multimedia and connectivity solutions, comprehensive hotel equipment, cold rooms and cold equipment, architecture and engineering services, facilities engineering, environment and energy, kitchen equipment, F&B areas and laundry.
With the aim of adding, sharing and collaborating, the “Mondragon Hospitality” project was presented at the Basque Culinary Center in San Sebastian.
This project was born with a vocation to become business clusters to collaborate strategically in the hotel and social-health sectors.
- ULMA Architectural Solutions (Architecture Solutions with ventilated facades, enclosures and customizable prefabricated elements).
- Enea (fitting out hotels with contemporary design furniture).
- ERREKA (automatic doors and adaptation of rooms for people with disabilities).
- Fagor Electronica (television, multimedia and connectivity solutions).
- GERODAN S.Coop. (Comprehensive hotel equipment projects).
- KIDE S. Coop. (cold rooms and cold equipment).
- KREAN Group (architecture, engineering, construction and project management services).
- ONDOAN (facilities, environment and energy engineering).
- ONNERA Contract (kitchen equipment, food and beverage areas and laundry).