We have been certificated for our business management and supervision for many years. That is why we offer high quality services and products, without neglecting environmental sustainability and workers’ health.
Quality, Environment and Occupational Health and Safety Policy
Erreka is a global company, internationally competitive in the sectors in which it operates.
Erreka, aware of the importance of quality, innovation, safety and respect for the environment, integrates the aforementioned areas into its management system.
Erreka defines the challenges of the strategic period, aims and indicators, alongside the mission, vision and values, as part of the strategic reflection.
Based on the points set out above, Erreka defines its management policy and undertakes to the following commitments:
- Implement quality, safety and environmental management as part of strategic continuous improvement in company operations.
- Comply with all legal and regulatory requirements, along with any others the organisation subscribes to, including ISO 9001, ISO 13485, IATF 16949, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and ISO 50001 norms, standards and models.
- Guarantee the sustainable development of its business activity.
- Understand its customers’ needs and expectations in order to ensure their satisfaction.
- Identify and eliminate hazards, control risks, and ensure the health and safety of all people involved.
- Protect and promote the health, safety and wellbeing of its employees both inside and outside of work, guarantee the sustainability of its working environment, and play a positive role in the community.
- Liaise with workers’ representatives in matters related to occupational health and safety.
- Protect the environment, and prevent pollution in order to reduce negative environmental effects. Acquire and develop energy-efficient products, processes, services and designs.
- Ensure the availability of information and resources as necessary to meet these goals.
- Develop training and awareness programmes, and create a work environment that encourages everybody at Erreka to meet the goals and challenges and take part in decision-making in the management system.
- Maintain communication channels in order to keep abreast of stakeholder sensitivities.
- Focus efforts on continuously improving the management system and its processes, always striving to improve performance levels.
- Consult and promote the participation of workers’ representatives in matters related to occupational risk prevention.
- Support the acquisition of energy efficient products and services that will have an impact on energy performance.