Opening by missed call
System to open garage doors by missed call
- Ideal system for residential complexes, hotels, hospitals, campsites, car parks, department stores, sports complexes and industry.
- No need to give each user a remote control.
- Installation is straightforward, compatible with other opening methods already installed.
- Works with any type of phone, with no need for bluetooth connection or any phone apps.
- Works in the 850/900/1800/1900MHz quadruple band.
- Any mobile phone and any telephone operator can be used.
- Simple device that can be used to open a door with pre-authorised access.
- New numbers added and deleted by text message from the administrator’s phone.
- No need to go to the facility to register and deregister.
- Allows users to be added and removed in real time.
- No call charges when used normally.
- Device rejects calls made from an unauthorised number.
- Compact size.
- Straightforward installation.
Ideal system for residential complexes, hotels, hospitals, campsites, car parks and so on…
The LINK-BASE system, along with LINK-GSM and a SIM card (not supplied by Erreka), can be used
to open doors and gates by way of missed call from a GSM mobile device or landline.
It can be used in any place with GSM coverage and the missed call can be made from anywhere
via a mobile or landline.
- LK-BASE: 12/24V LINK twin-channel system base module.
- LK-GSM: 12/24V link antenna GSM module (indoor).