Wall-mounted transmitter-receiver photocell.
- Obstacle detection to ensure safety.
- Includes a range power switch (long or short range).
- Adjustable up to an angle of 210ºC.
- Option to manage the signal of an external safety edge (mechanical or resistive 8K2 with NC contact).
FT07 photocell range up to 10m
Wall-mounted transmitter-receiver photocell that protects against impacts from the movement of a motorised door.
Interesting for its small size, elegant design, and for supporting different supply voltages. Moreover, synchronised operation when two transmitter/receiver pairs are fitted.
- Power 12-24Vac/12-36Vdc.
- Can be synchronised when powered with AC or DC.
- Range up to 30m.
- Range with batteries: up to 10m max.
- NO or NC relay output contact selectable by jumper.
- Battery discharge acoustic alert.
- Can be enabled or disabled with a jumper.
- Operation temperature: -10ºC +60ºC.
- IP44 protection.
- Relay contact capacity 1A at 24vdc.
- Dimensions: 135x50x32mm.